Mind Mapping and Memory Skills Course!
- 1 WHY THIS COURSE?
- 2 WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- 3 DESCRIPTION
- 4 COURSE AGENDA
- 4.1 The BRAIN and MIND MAPPING
- 4.2 The ART and SCIENCE of MIND MAPPING.
- 4.3 APPLICATIONS OF MIND MAPPING.
- 4.4 MEMORY SKILLS
- 4.5 COURSE REVIEW
- 5 Mentor
WHY THIS COURSE?
- Discover the power of Mind Mapping to unlock the creative potential of your brain
- Improve your learning capacity to enhance your performance
- Learn how to engage your whole brain for improved capacity
- Discover the multiple applications of Mind Map for work, education and life
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone interested in learning skills for better thinking
- Trainers and Educators
- Coaches and Consultants
- Corporators and Administrators
- MindMapping is a universal key to unlock the potential of the Brain. It helps you to be creative. Mind Maps uses colours, which stimulates the brain and helps in learning more lively. It uses keywords : Using key words helps you in imagination and associations. Key words help every students and educators to be more expressive. When we are more expressive our writing skills improves. Associated words connect each other and make you think better. Branches of Mind Maps are organic in nature and radiates. Radiant thinking helps you to be more flexible and creative.
- Mind Map is the best technique to facilitate learners excels in their own ways. This technique helps in boosting this unique character of every child. It helps a child learn to think and start questioning the educators. Learning how to learn is a unique feature of MindMapping.
- Memory Skills : The brain is a highly complex and immensely flexible information receiver and transmitter, with a capacity to remember and recall information that is greater than any computer yet invented. Your memory is a part of this highly complex and super-efficient system. This training will extracts the true potential of your whole brain; your 'Synergetic Brain! This will help you in your Imaginations; Associations; and Juggling Your Brain’s Multiple Intelligences.
“Mind Mapping, a technique created by Tony Buzan, allows a person to create a visual representation of a concept or piece of information.” ~ Sir Ken Robinson, the Element
“Mind Mapping uses the brain in the way it was designed, saves time, improves results and is fun. How can any business person be without this powerful tool?” ~ Sir Stephen Lundin, Author of the bestseller, Fish!
“A Mind Map gives your brain another way – simple, effective and enjoyable – of accessing, processing and expressing the information you take in. It taps into the amazing natural capacity of your mind and brain to make connections and then to store the information. In the process it boosts your memory and, knowing you can tap into your memory effectively, your confidence. It also fosters creativity, makes learning easier, makes teaching more effective, and improves writing and organisation of thoughts.” ~ modern Mind Mapping for Smarter Thinking, 2012 by Tony Buzan, Chris Griffiths and James Harrison
The BRAIN and MIND MAPPING
By the end of the session, you will
- Understand how your brain works associatively
- Understand the architecture of thought
- Understand how Mind Mapping takes advantages of the associative nature of the brain
- Understand how we organise our thoughts
- Use Mind Mapping as an effective and creative alternative to taking linear notes
The ART and SCIENCE of MIND MAPPING.
Session Learning Outcome
- To understand the ‘Tony Buzan Laws’/ Fundamentals of Mind Mapping and the benefits
- To understand how to create Mind Maps
- To increase proficiency in Mind Mapping
- To be able to draw Mind Maps individually as well as a group
APPLICATIONS OF MIND MAPPING.
By the end of the session, delegates will
- Improve Mind Mapping Skills
- Understand the different ways you can apply Mind Mapping
- Understand Business and life applications
- Plan an upcoming event
By the end of the session delegates will
- Improve thinking skills
- Understand the art of learning and the science of memorising
- Be able to learn anything you want in few minutes
- Activate your LR Brain and creates brain synergy
- The Link Method
- The Journey Method
- The Peg System
- Remembering Names & Faces
- Memory within a Memory
- Memory Palace
- Remembering Numbers & Binaries
The Objectives of the Day were
- Understand why Mind Mapping and the benefits of Mind Mapping
- Learn basic hand-drawn Mind Mapping Skills
- Understand different ways to apply Mind Mapping
Md Nasir Khan
Director: MS Creative School, Kwakta
Mind Maps & Memory Skills Trainer
Global Career Counselor
Global Teacher Awardee-2018